How to comedy Blu-ray movies on a PC Video Clips. Duration : 8.78 Mins.



This video demoes how to install and use a Blu-ray drive in a PC. I start by showing you how to install the drive in the computer, and after that i show you what software you need to play these movies. I also explain a little bit about what you need, and i will just quickly write it down here for you: You need a HD?? something capable screen. I think most screens with 16:9 format will support that, try to google it, or ask your local Hi-Fi store or whatever you have. Then you need a Graphics card that supports the Blu-ray decoding. The whole ATI Radeon HD 4800 series supports it (HD 4830, HD 4850, DH 4870, HD 4890) For more graphics try to google em. And ofcourse you need a Blu-ray drive. The software i use is CyberLink PowerDVD 9 Ultra Edition. Google it for purchase (It is quite expensive)

Keywords: How, to, play, Blu-ray, movies, on, PC, blu, ray, install, cyberlink, power, dvd, powerdvd, playback

, ,

Leave a Reply